Thursday, February 17, 2011

Large Print Editions

So I know I am turning 40 this year, but I wonder does the library know? I have now received my second book in large print format. I would swear to you that I am not reserving the Large Print format, but then I would probably find out that I did. Ugh.

Here is the weird thing...
I am having a hard time reading the books. I feel like I keep wanting to jump forward and read the next page or my brain is expecting it to be as easy to read as one of Wylie's books.

I am seriously considering sending the books back and waiting for a regular print book.

I just can't curl up with these large print books.

In fact I know I am returning the books, because I just spoke with the librarian and he totally laughed at my not being able to read the book. He said it's quite common for people to have difficulty reading the large print books.
The bonus...there are copies of both books (Gentlemen of the Road and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest) in regular print available.

No comments: