Monday, August 16, 2010

I Love My Librarian

Do you love your librarian? Does the library in your neighborhood, school or university make a difference in your life or the lives of others. Could your librarian or library use some money? I am betting that no one can really say their local library couldn't use the funds.
Here is the opportunity courtesy of the American Library Association and the New York Times to show your love for the library.

We are in the process of nomination our local librarian for a Carnegie Award. I will be conducting this interview with Wylie this evening and then tomorrow we will call the library to get the librarian's name and email address so we can submit our nomination. I will post Wylie's interview tomorrow.

Here are the questions we must answer:











A thank you to Valerie who pointed me to the contest.

No comments: