Wednesday, November 3, 2010

So Excited for this book...

So I usually test out cookbooks from the library before committing to the purchase. Sometimes I find one I have to have and sometimes I find ones that only really have one recipe I might use a few times at best.

All of the above goes out the window when it comes to Ina Garten, better known as the Barefoot Contessa. I have been able to make, enjoy and alter ALL of her recipes. I love her style of writing and her simplicity in food.

So, why do you ask am I so excited...

She's signing her latest book "How Easy is That" at the Williams-Sonoma in Santa Monica on 11/11/10. I have the day off work and will be one of geeks lined up to get her signature and note in my book. I might even try to get a snapshot with her.

Then when I get home and have fully read the book cover to cover in secret in the car, I will hand it off to Wyatt to hold onto and wrap for me for Christmas.

Sigh....

No comments: